General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It's 2007. Choose one option.

- Mike Ashley buys the club, runs it like a corner shop for 14 years and then sells it to the richest and best owners ever in football.

- Some fairly rich bloke buys the club and runs it like a normal PL football club until he dies at the age of 302.

Edited by Candi_Hills

28 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

It's 2007. Choose one option.

- Mike Ashley buys the club, runs it like a corner shop for 14 years and then sells it to the richest and best owners ever in football.

- Some fairly rich bloke buys the club and runs it like a normal PL football club until he dies at the age 302.

The second one, I've lost 14 years of enjoyment here.

9 hours ago, astraguy said:

Whoever put the closing notice up for the club shop is a legend [emoji38] 

Haven't seen this but once saw a sign in a closed shop that read "For your nearest Blockbuster video shop please set your time machine to 2009, thank you for your custom."[emoji38] FFS.[emoji38]

Edited by Doc

Would you want Newcastle to pick up as many points as they can in the last 3 games, and end up finishing say 12th / 13th, or would you rather they got say 2 points and ended up 16th or 17th?

Finishing 12th would be an absolute joke considering we were odds on to go down, and even in the bottom 3 of the live league with 9 games to go. 

10 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Remember being stood outside the 3 Bulls ahead of last day against Spurs when KB unfurled this. Should have been the day we won the fucking league.

Different flag

On 07/05/2021 at 16:58, 54 said:

Not watched it, but this could be decent:

Ha, no way. Bloke who lives down the street from me is one of the people featured - wasn’t expecting to see that.

3 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

This crossed my mind this evening. Don't know why :lol: 

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/history/newcastle-united-stars-took-catwalk-11875097

Must be a video of it online somewhere. I think it was on the 95/96 Black & White video.

Haha aye, it was definitely on one of those videos and/or the So Close season review