General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Don't want to get into an arguement but I just don't get how this bloke isn't a prat.

Makes endless content with himself front and centre then whines about attention that sounds akin to a rowdy bar, away end back in the day.

Gets another video churned out about nowt though which is probably the sad bottom line.

Edited by Wolfcastle

I was ambivalent to him. All the people on here bitterly whinging about him and bullying him for the way he speaks drove me into his arms out of spite and I found that he's actually often decent, seems canny, and is very dedicated.

Really wish everyone would get over him though, ridiculous how often he's talked about.

5 hours ago, HTT II said:

Has he actually been physically assaulted? He’s happy to go and shake hands with little kids, give them a cuddle and accept them in return from his ‘fans’. Quicker weird little creeps like him do one from social media trying to be footy YouTubers the better. Again, go to the match, enjoy it, go out on the lash or whatever and fuck of. 

I don’t watch his videos but like it or not he’s trying to create a successful YouTube channel. Wether you think his videos are good or not the lad doesn’t deserve to be subjected to things he isn’t comfortable with physically or verbally. 
Credit to him tbh for putting himself out there where he’s at risk of abuse I couldn’t do it. Maybe film in quieter areas is a good point I guess

Edited by gdm

Guest HTT II

He obviously wants to be a celebrity fan, and that will get him loads of stick and possible fellow wrong ‘uns wanting to slap him. Compare and contrast to the Tyneside Life bloke. It’s about content for him. Adam Pedoson - it’s all about him, the narcissist!

6 hours ago, andyman said:

I am glad someone is reporting from outside the stadium and stuff like that, I enjoy watching Adam P and Tyneside Life and those guys. I live in Norway and can only go to so many games, it's nice to see more than just the feed from the game itself.

That being said, I wish I could move back to England, but it was easier before Brexit.

Mate who lives in Oslo reckons the ferry to Newcastle is starting again in 2025

7 hours ago, HTT II said:

Has he actually been physically assaulted? He’s happy to go and shake hands with little kids, give them a cuddle and accept them in return from his ‘fans’. Quicker weird little creeps like him do one from social media trying to be footy YouTubers the better. Again, go to the match, enjoy it, go out on the lash or whatever and fuck of. 

Don't think he's been assaulted, but people were fairly handsy with him in his latest post match video. People coming over to him, slapping his chest and neck, rubbing his hair, kissing his cheek etc. Once again I'm on team Adam P. If you don't have anything nice to say or contribute with, just let the guy get on with his thing? :lol: 

Guest HTT II
7 hours ago, Conjo said:

Don't think he's been assaulted, but people were fairly handsy with him in his latest post match video. People coming over to him, slapping his chest and neck, rubbing his hair, kissing his cheek etc. Once again I'm on team Adam P. If you don't have anything nice to say or contribute with, just let the guy get on with his thing? :lol: 

Just seen some of it, well don’t go around SJP on a match day around drunken people, he was loving some of it too, you can’t have it both ways. Maybe he needs to get a baby sitter to look after him…

15 hours ago, midds said:

Can't help but feel this problem could be solved if he filmed himself when he's not surrounded by hundreds of football fans who've had a drink and want to be on one of his videos. Just a hunch like

It's his job man :lol:

How is it any different to a Sky News reporter doing the same thing?

Edited by Hanshithispantz

28 minutes ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

I feel like I know less now than before I read it, financial stuff like that confuses the fuck out of me, can anyone summarise? How much money do we have for players,over what period, and when is that likely to become more?

We need new commercial deals 

Souness on talksport hammering us yet again. Said the Newcastle job made him quite football, Howe didn’t deserve his new contract yet, the usual pish about fan expectation and of course a couple of digs at the ownership

we really fucked him up didn’t we :lol: