Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

10 minutes ago, jack j said:

I thought Gordon had signed a new contract with everton? And maddison was on the verge of signing one with Leicester?

Skybet got us 11/10 to sign paqueta. They definitely read this forum.

9/4 to stay at lyon

6/1 bar

Wonder what their max stake is

9/4 is a ludicrous price given what someone will have to cough up to get him

56 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

Ryder reckons we're planning on going back in for Gordon if we can't get Maddison.

Our insistence on trying to buy £50-60m players for £30-40m really seems to have no end in sight.

Not saying Gordon is worth that, just that's what Everton will want, and so we'll just waste another week before getting told to fuck off.

Doesn't surprise me to hear rumours we are turning our attention to targets abroad now. 

Makes sense but we must be getting pretty low down in our transfer wish list with some of these guys. That's if the rumours are even true ofcourse.

How much money does everyone think we have to spend this window? Hope was thinking it was about £40m wasn't he? In terms of the Maddison offer

Personally I think we'll get a younger striker in on loan and save the rest for January although I'd absolutely love to proven otherwise

9 minutes ago, gdm said:

I know I hate his name being mentioned but I actually reckon we’ll throw a bid in for Paqueta in the last week of the window 

I agree. We know he's of interest from January and we're now looking at attacking midfielders and inside forwards, I bet we enquire at the very least.

1 hour ago, Chris_R said:

Our insistence on trying to buy £50-60m players for £30-40m really seems to have no end in sight.

Not saying Gordon is worth that, just that's what Everton will want, and so we'll just waste another week before getting told to fuck off.

If we use the summer to let it be known we won't be ripped off then it sets a marker.

5 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

What's the reasoning for summer transfer windows being open after the start of the season again? Down with this sort of thing. 

Clubs didn't like not being in sync with Yewrup

9 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

What's the reasoning for summer transfer windows being open after the start of the season again? Down with this sort of thing. 

My understanding is that it's to coordinate with other leagues' windows. So you don't have the situation like in the last couple of years where there's a few weeks where PL clubs can sell to clubs in other leagues, but can't buy.

Edited by B-more Mag

4 minutes ago, Disco said:

Clubs didn't like not being in sync with Yewrup

Aye they tried to end it before the season started a few seasons ago then changed it back coz the rest of Europe windows were still open 

it does feel pretty ridiculous that we have to Submit a 25 man squad yet we are going to play 6 games without that squad being finalised 

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Ah yes. Salzburg to Leipzig, Leipzig to Bayern will be a well trodden path in a few years.

:lol: or slide in a snide Dortmund move to further polish before heading to England at Chelsea or Man United or Liverpool