Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

He’s never stood out for Leeds, that Gnoto looks better of their younger wingers. 

I

I find him a bit powder puff. He has nice moments, but he reminds me too much of Ayoze Perez. He only influenced the game in very specific ways and circumstances.

3 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

He has, like. I'd agree I'd rather Gnonto, but both Summerville and Sinisterra are extremely good prospects too, imo. 

I was quite keen on Sinisterra from Feyenoord and he does flash something but from what I’ve seen In not as sure.

Just now, andyc35i said:

Mæhle is the left back isn’t he? I remember being really impressed with him every time I have watched Denmark play 

One of those right footed full backs that can play both sides - more so on the right me thinks 

4 minutes ago, arnonel said:

Right sided LB, and vice versa should be more of a thing, considering how many wingers/forwards cut in

Yep, this actually plays out for this lad as well. Had 3 goals in 28 games this season, which is decent for a FB. Imagine it's cos, like an inverted winger, when forward he will often look to cut inside and create a shooting opportunity. Flip side of that is he only has 1 assist all season. 

1 minute ago, sushimonster85 said:

Yep, this actually plays out for this lad as well. Had 3 goals in 28 games this season, which is decent for a FB. Imagine it's cos, like an inverted winger, when forward he will often look to cut inside and create a shooting opportunity. Flip side of that is he only has 1 assist all season. 

I think his goals have come when he’s been deployed as a midfielder as opposed to a FB. Various sites have him down as decent going forward (although poor at crossing), but also defensively suspect. Depends what we want from a player I guess, but it’s certainly evident that a large percentage of our defensive success this season has been because of Burns lack of forward positioning. 

3 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

He’s often used as a winger, with a FB behind him.

A left-back who can go forward would be huge imo and would help Trippier next season. I know people go on about how Burn sits in when Trippier goes forward, but isn't normal for most clubs when one full-back attacks, the other stays back? (Liverpool being an exception to the rule). Sign a left-back who can do what Trippier can and Trippier can sit back while he attacks and vice versa, would help Trippier burning out and make us more varied in attack.