Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

This might have been posted on here before but I've not seen it, heard about it on James Richardson's new Serie A podcast. It's long and in two parts but it's fascinating: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2740487-inside-the-stalker-hell-of-italian-footballer-fabio-quagliarella

Piccolo is a cunt :thup:

Had to laugh about the part when they discovered that the stalker's grammar style matched that of Piccolo. :lol:

Hope the design agencies name doesn't get out or else they'll be ruined - or at best need a complete rebrand themselves (which they should outsource)  :lol:. I'd guess that in the process of designing that logo, there was likely 5-6 really strong directions, and probably due to two many cooks, they've ended up with that shocker.

Hope the design agencies name doesn't get out or else they'll be ruined - or at best need a complete rebrand themselves (which they should outsource)  :lol:. I'd guess that in the process of designing that logo, there was likely 5-6 really strong directions, and probably due to too many cooks, they've ended up with that shocker.