Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

4 hours ago, Pata said:

???

I know Rangers will be last and Liverpool probably wins but who's the obvious second?

I know Ajax have a recent tendency to up their game in Europe that other Dutch sides haven't managed to, but PSV were only second by two points last season, and have won the last 2 meetings with Ajax - the cup final and the Charity Shield equivalent a couple of weeks ago. Rangers have just qualified by beating PSV over two legs, and dumped Leipzig and Dortmund out of last season's Europa League, deservedly in both cases. There's no real reason to think they'll be whipping boys.

10 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I know Ajax have a recent tendency to up their game in Europe that other Dutch sides haven't managed to, but PSV were only second by two points last season, and have won the last 2 meetings with Ajax - the cup final and the Charity Shield equivalent a couple of weeks ago. Rangers have just qualified by beating PSV over two legs, and dumped Leipzig and Dortmund out of last season's Europa League, deservedly in both cases. There's no real reason to think they'll be whipping boys.

:thup:

I assumed that was what Optimistic Nut presumed but yeah, Rangers away at Europe will never be an easy fixture for anyone. Ajax will naturally have down years as they are such a good sellers and now lost their manager too. I still don't know what his post indicated unless it was just that Liverpool probably wins it due to weakened Ajax and Napoli.

Watching the first episodes of the Wrexham documentary on Disney+.

Didn't realise Ryan Reynolds and Rob Mcelheney had never even met in person prior to buying the club, they were just social media 'friends'.

Edited by TK-421

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

One of Alan Partridge's suggestions, surely.

Screenshot_20220826-221726.png

:lol: that's up there with Alastair McGowan Goes Wild With The Rhinos and Dive To Shark City with Neil Morrissey. (both are real I swear)

1 hour ago, Pilko said:

:lol: that's up there with Alastair McGowan Goes Wild With The Rhinos and Dive To Shark City with Neil Morrissey. (both are real I swear)

Sid either of them take their Dad with them?

EDIT: I fucking hate Jack Whitehall.

Edited by Happinesstan

9 hours ago, Pilko said:

Ruud Gullit is not a presenter, he is a footba-, an ex footballer.