Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

All three of them are absolute weapons in a thoroughly unpleasant boys club, so it's pleasing news. Only disappointment is that Merson wasn't binned also. If they're replaced with genuine talent then I might even start watching Soccer Saturday again.

Might have been worried about the impact it would have had on his mental health.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Yeah, Richards would be ideal.

It’s almost certain someone as dreadful as Allardyce will be on the panel.

Understand why some people dislike him but I love Micah Richards in the media. Hope he sticks with MOTD though rather than Sky

Also think he’s class. I don’t really understand why people dislike him.

He seems like a nice guy, but he offers no insight whatsoever and has an incredibly annoying laugh :lol:

Understand why some people dislike him but I love Micah Richards in the media. Hope he sticks with MOTD though rather than Sky

Also think he’s class. I don’t really understand why people dislike him.

He seems like a nice guy, but he offers no insight whatsoever and has an incredibly annoying laugh :lol:

Agree with this except the laugh which for some reason I find quite infectious tbh. But I think if he was a SS regular it'd get old pretty damn quick. :lol:

How did Merson survive that cull?

Fuck only knows.

I always hated Thompson but met him and Alan McInally (both randomly sat next to me on a Friday night flight from Manchester to London one night a few years ago). They were both really really good craic. Really nice guys.

There was a Friday night match on (Brighton, from memory) and they were massively into it, watching on their phones right up to take off and immediately when we landed etc.

I had a good chat with Thompson about NUFC, Rafa etc and I also mentioned how good Merino was. He mentioned it the next day on Soccer Saturday :lol:.

Forgot how good that Elmander one was

Nine minutes of "unique goals" and Robert's vs Fulham isn't on?! Shite!

I was going to mention that but I wasn’t sure who it was against