Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

First piece on BBC Football I've looked at and bothered reading in years...  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55948890

Always remember this side - it was my first year in secondary school and I was sat next to this lad who supported Derby in nearly all my classes. His Dad would take him and his brother up to nearly every home game from Isle of Wight! Cracking lad looking back, he knew they were a bag of s*** but just went with the laughs. Something that'll always stick with me is that he always thought Giles Barnes would captain England  :laugh:

Derby County 2007-08: 'We threw the towel in' - the story of the Premier League's worst team

"I've never seen a team as frightened and out of its depth as that Derby team - and the players knew it. They weren't silly lads; they would come into my office and talk about it. We just weren't good enough, and I have to put myself in that and take responsibility because I was manager for 24 games."  :kasper:

Still managed to beat us  :sad:

First piece on BBC Football I've looked at and bothered reading in years...  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55948890

Always remember this side - it was my first year in secondary school and I was sat next to this lad who supported Derby in nearly all my classes. His Dad would take him and his brother up to nearly every home game from Isle of Wight! Cracking lad looking back, he knew they were a bag of s*** but just went with the laughs. Something that'll always stick with me is that he always thought Giles Barnes would captain England  :laugh:

Derby County 2007-08: 'We threw the towel in' - the story of the Premier League's worst team

"I've never seen a team as frightened and out of its depth as that Derby team - and the players knew it. They weren't silly lads; they would come into my office and talk about it. We just weren't good enough, and I have to put myself in that and take responsibility because I was manager for 24 games."  :kasper:

Still managed to beat us  :sad:

Worthy winners down there and we're the better team up here. Undeserved late equaliser got us a point.