Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

This is a joke the lines drawn don't line up with the 18 yard box so they can't be straight, and how can they tell the exact second it left his foot ? I think its impossible to be this accurate with so many factors that can't be measured or checked within a certain tolerance, Its like measuring a jet engine blade with a stick.

Lazio have signed Mussolini’s great grand son, and I s*** you not, he’s right winger.

www.joe.co.uk/amp/sport/benito-mussolinis-great-grandson-signs-for-lazio-263154

Right back according to other reports.

Right back according to the above report!

Surely it's more likely that the 6 yard box is not perfectly straight given the red/blue lines are computer generated?

Yeh, potentially but how can they tell when the ball leaves his foot, the speed the ball travels there is 140mm difference between frames, the tolerance is to fine for what they are measuring

Son Heung-Min pretending to be Cristiano Ronaldo is a bit weird, innit? He's copied his hairstyle, posture, gait and short running stride. He had a comletely different style when he was in Germany. He's a bit old for this sort of thing, isn't he?

Son Heung-Min pretending to be Cristiano Ronaldo is a bit weird, innit? He's copied his hairstyle, posture, gait and short running stride. He had a comletely different style when he was in Germany. He's a bit old for this sort of thing, isn't he?

You ok?

Does anyone here still watch any sky sports programmes bare the live football ? Can't remember the last time I watched soccer am, haven't seen Gillette soccer Saturday since last January and sky sports news i put on to find Gabby agbonlahor talking so binned that it's turning into talksport