Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

3 hours ago, Froggy said:

Relates to an attack in Marbella last month. If people were to look at 29 year old footballers Instagrams, one of them was in Marbella last month. 

Presumably an extradition order imminent

Nothing wrong with having asthma. Everyone on the Norwegian skiing team have asthma, if anything all their gold medals prove they can defy their illness. 

It's blatantly "legal" doping :lol: It should be stopped. Everyone does not have asthma and the drugs are proven to increase (I can't remember exactly what, would assume something to do with oxygen/endurance) for athletes.

Edited by Kaizero

56 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Mental to think he's still only 30. Wonder what his "body age" is, given the injuries, drink and drugs he's done over the years.

The most overrated player in my lifetime.

On 06/07/2022 at 15:12, Manxst said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/62049926.amp

some second half drama in Sierra Leone…

However, the half-time scores were just 2-0 and 7-1 respectively, and both results have been annulled because of suspicion of match manipulation.

"We can't stand by and see an embarrassing situation like this go unpunished," SLFA president Thomas Daddy Brima told BBC Sport Africa.

:2funny:

2 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Sorry for Talksport, but this is great!

Imagine being a BCFC fan and listening to this man.

A bit like knowing the train is coming off the tracks before you even board it.

Poor fuckers.

5 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Imagine being a BCFC fan and listening to this man.

A bit like knowing the train is coming off the tracks before you even board it.

Poor fuckers.

Given the Joe Kinnear experience, we're probably one of the only supports in the country who can properly sympathise with them over an interview like that. Like you say, a slow motion car crash.

Wonder now if the reason I cleaned up at sports days and was moaned at by the head teacher to let someone else win getting self-conscious about winning (thanks c**t by the way), in hindsight is because I was doped up to the gills being asthmatic. Really ought to return the ribbons and chewits.

Edited by Wolfcastle

17 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Wonder now if the reason I cleaned up at sports days and was moaned at by the head teacher to let someone else win getting self-conscious about winning (thanks c**t by the way), in hindsight is because I was doped up to the gills being asthmatic. Really ought to return the ribbons and chewits.

The Ben Johnson of the school system. One step away from racing a pit pony in a Man v Beast event.

21 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Sorry for Talksport, but this is great!

Absolutely frightning.

When Simon Jordan is the voice of reason, you know someone batshit is on the line.

I doubt he will ever own a football club.