Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

23 hours ago, STM said:

Absolutely frightning.

When Simon Jordan is the voice of reason, you know someone batshit is on the line.

I doubt he will ever own a football club.

I think the video of him on Twitter today might harm his chances a bit 

38 minutes ago, Ben said:

I think the video of him on Twitter today might harm his chances a bit 

Aye, just an absolute whopper, even Jim White who is the king of breaking news which isn’t actually news was cringing at him.

In all honesty though it didn’t even sound like he was in discussions to buy the club, or made a bid, just saying what he wants he is apparently willingly to pay.

5 hours ago, Kimbo said:

No fucking way she’s getting 5k a month from OF.

Why not? There are plenty of thirsty 'men' out there. 

I believe it's the norm for even average women to be making decent money on OF. Attention is our only real weapon in the sexual market and all those so called men give it away so easily.  Pathetic. 

15 minutes ago, Dinho lad said:

I believe it's the norm for even average women to be making decent money on OF. Attention is our only real weapon in the sexual market and all those so called men give it away so easily.  Pathetic. 

Weird as fuck.

18 hours ago, Dinho lad said:

:anguish: how about mutual attraction, fun, pleasure, love... You've got some serious issues in your view of women lad.