Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

James Richardson is tremendous. Wish he wasn't surrounded by the smorgasbord of smug pricks on the Totally Football Show, I'd feel more inclined to listen to it. 

Looks an exciting signing for West Ham, but every summer there always seems to be at least one big striker recruited from abroad by a mid-table side who turns out to flop. Based on absolutely fuck all I will assume it to be him this year and wor Woodsy will outscore him by 1500%.

7 hours ago, St1pe said:

Well this is amazing by West Ham. 

They had the Gazzetta intro as his signing vid too. Good work.

As I said the other day I’ve never heard of him and I don’t trust strikers from Serie A as I’m still blinded by Silenzi so be interesting to see how he gets on.

England's Manchester City soccer club wants to know how its fans really feel, and it has gone so far as to pilot The Connected Scarf, a "smart scarf" stuffed with sensors that the organization says enables it to gauge fan emotions.

According to Manchester City's page for the scarf, the club has been piloting the accessory with six fans thus far and has recorded "over 120 moments of interest across the 90 minutes of a match."

"The scarf records a range of physiological measures, including heart rate, body temperature, and emotional arousal—giving us concrete information to analyze how fans are feeling at different moments in the match," the page says.

The club eventually plans to use the collected data to make "curated, customized experiences," though it didn't specify what those experiences would be.

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/07/manchester-city-wants-to-collect-fans-physiological-data-with-smart-scarves/

5 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Aren’t Oldham a club who’ve been tragically run? Assuming this is good news for them.

Yep, proper depressing club too. They're a founding club of the PL but since they got relegated in 1993-94 they've never been promoted, only relegated down and down the leagues to the National League which is where they are now.

I'm not sure if it's an age thing but I don't get this whole love in for AdamP... 

I think it's good he's enjoying himself and making a living from it but people singing his name etc. All seems very strange to me like. 

38 minutes ago, Heron said:

I'm not sure if it's an age thing but I don't get this whole love in for AdamP... 

I think it's good he's enjoying himself and making a living from it but people singing his name etc. All seems very strange to me like. 

Reckon Wor Flags could feature him in the Forest display? 

Someone noticed that two Chelsea loanees were up against each other today. I checked on Transfermarkt and two PL clubs seem to have 9 players on loan right now, one club has 8. Without looking, name the three!

4 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Someone noticed that two Chelsea loanees were up against each other today. I checked on Transfermarkt and two PL clubs seem to have 9 players on loan right now, one club has 8. Without looking, name the three!

City, Chelsea for the 9 and then Liverpool with 8?

2 hours ago, Heron said:

Can't speak for anyone singing/chanting to him in public, but in the online sphere I don't get the feeling that it's love or admiration of him as much as it is a counter reaction to the irrational hate he gets from people, who can very easily choose not to watch his content, just because he's doing something he enjoys doing.