Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Nine said:

Hopefully Grealishes comments about Miggy push him up that list when Miggy gets 10 and 5 this season 

I'd settle for, no matter what the score, Eddie to send Miggy on with 30 seconds left and whisper in his ear.... 

"go and half the cunt" 

Edited by Groundhog63

2 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

I'd settle for, no matter what the score, Eddie to send Miggy on with 30 seconds left and whisper in his ear.... 

"go and half the cunt" 

I suspect Miggy would snap his own leg if he ever tried to half anyone 😂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62404611

Premier League players will stop the pre-match anti-racism gesture of taking the knee before every match for the 2022-23 season.

Top-flight clubs started taking a knee to support the Black Lives Matter movement, which rose to prominence following the death of George Floyd in the United States in May 2020.

Premier League captains took the decision after consultation with players.

I was hoping it would develop into a routine. A knee for racism, a plank for the Uyghurs, a star jump for Ukraine, a dab for refugees, and a Bruce Forsyth for sex trafficking. Then a minute later, on with the football match.

Edited by Kimbo

18 hours ago, Disco said:

Toxic Man United fans.

Why are you so sure it was our fans? :lol:

Most abuse I see for our players comes from the opposition.

I'll come for the ones who attacked my Fred.

So the BBC has us finishing 9th and the Guardian 7th. In the article in the Guardian this caught my eye.

If Netflix did a Newcastle doc …

Planet Toon would be fronted by Sir David Attenborough and detail life on a particularly peculiar parallel universe. The soundtrack would feature music by the manager’s favourite band, A-ha, and Saint-Maximin and Guimarães would compete for the most airtime. A specially extended episode could centre on the squad’s mid-winter break to Jeddah and refuse to gloss over Jonjo Shelvey’s deportation following an unfortunate breach of etiquette while in the company of assorted Saudi Arabian royals.

Anybody know what the Shelvey bit is about?