Alexander Isak

Disco

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

It is too satisfying having him man, while everyone else was fumbling around second guessing because of one season's goal record. He was right there for everyone else to grab, same as it was with Bruno.

I love what the recruitment team is doing and we just need to continue in this same manner. Lets keep getting these types that can really make their name at Newcastle as elite footballers.

That season of "failure" has probably landed us one of the world's biggest talents of the coming era. It's like all the years of pain under Mike Ashley were forging us for this. We'd never have been able to buy him at any other time.

5 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

His acceleration is ridiculous, he just puts the burners on and glides past people with close control and precision. 

The mad thing about it is that visually nothing really changes about his body or his gait. He just disappears past people with no warning and it doesn’t look like he’s trying :lol:

15 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Ah man, I forgot about this!

Zlatan did us a solid man. Sheesh. Top man.

It’s a made up quote if I recall correctly. Not real.

Edited by SAK
Spelling

1 minute ago, TRon said:

That season of "failure" has probably landed us one of the world's biggest talents of the coming era. It's like all the years of pain under Mike Ashley were forging us for this. We'd never have been able to buy him at any other time.

Yeah, seemed destined to be honest.

On top of that, if Wilson doesn't go down injured early doors, we also don't push the boat out for him like we did.

One of my favourite things at the minute is reading the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal forums and how they are lamenting missing out on this guy.

Also RTG and how he was shit and if we paid £60m for him how much is Ross Stewart worth.

7 minutes ago, TRon said:

Henry scored 3 goals in 16 games for Juve, and Arsenal got him for a steal after…

1 minute ago, Sima said:

One of my favourite things at the minute is reading the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal forums and how they are lamenting missing out on this guy.

Also RTG and how he was shit and if we paid £60m for him how much is Ross Stewart worth.

:lol: Was just doing that on twitter

47 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Up top, left, right, and behind the striker.

He's a complete modern day striker. Get him the ball in a bit of space and terrible things are going to happen to the opposition.

Can't lie it was quite annoying when people were arguing that he couldn't play as a wide forward when we first got him. He is terrifying with the ball at his feet in those areas.

Hang on mate, I was one of those you argued with, and I never said he couldn’t play out wide. I said he shouldn’t because he’s our best center forward hands down. I think by now you’d have to agree. He’s simply sensational as a forward roaming around and causing havoc wherever he gets the ball. We had people on here defending Wood as a center forward. This guy is not even on the same planet as Wood was.