Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 16/10/22 @ 14:00 (No UK TV)

Just now, Froggy said:

It won't be. 

4-0. Rashford x2, Martial, Van de Beek. 

Not sure what’s worse, you being weird or other posters on here giving you the attention you crave. 

Hard game to predict. If we play like we did against City and Liverpool we’ll comfortably win, but I could see a defeat as well. I’ve predicted us to lose this fixture far too many times over the years so im gonna go with 0-2. 

Ideal prep for this yesterday, obviously the result and morale boost, but also a good runout for Joelinton and minutes for ASM.

I had a look and a nil-nil under McClaren was the last time we got something there? With the Colback - Anita dream team double pivot?

Battle of the Brunos. We know which one is a whinner and which one is a winner.

Howe has all week to prepare for this. I think he'll go with a different team or setup that will baffle some on here but it will prove correct like his setup for Fulham last week. 

Isak to start from the bench. possibly see Murphy swapped for Big Joe. A bit undecided about ASM. Do we start him and go for the kill from the start or bring him on against tired legs?

On 08/10/2022 at 23:02, Froggy said:

It won't be. 

4-0. Rashford x2, Martial, Van de Beek. 

You should really watch more of us if you’re going to spend as much time here as you do. Nobody is going to slaughter us this season, home or away. You might nick a win, let’s face it wouldn’t be a surprise for us to lose at Old Trafford. However, really don’t think we will.

Edited by Coffee_Johnny