Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 23/10/22 @ 4:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

I’d say this is the most unpredictable game of the season so far. I know how we’ll turn up and the level we’ll play to but Spurs are difficult to gauge. They haven’t been flowing in attack but they have the players to be and could cause us major problems like they did last season but I think it’ll be a very tight game. I’m going to go with a draw, 2-2

16 minutes ago, RS said:

They win 75 % of their home games. I’d say without Joe and Bruno likely. 

This is a new Newcastle United, we have a squad.

I have a preference of which players from our squad are not injured and may then start the match, but I am happy with any members of our squad playing today.

We are not 'guaranteed' a win today (or any day) but it is likely that we will win today

3 minutes ago, manorpark said:

This is a new Newcastle United, we have a squad.

I have a preference of which players from our squad are not injured and may then start the match, but I am happy with any members of our squad playing today.

We are not 'guaranteed' a win today (or any day) but it is likely that we will win today

I hope your right brother but we’ve got a first team. Not the depth of a squad yet. You know we’ll be organised and hard to beat though. 

Ive decided I dont mind if we lose this.

I used to go into games knowing we were likely to lose, or even less likely get a flukey win.

But now,  i know we go into games with a plan, a tactical approach, a certain level of fitness and a certain team that has been drilled on the training ground.

In other words, I wont mind if we lose because at least we will try.

Tottenham's odds are shortening and they are now back to being odds on at Skybet (19/20). The shortest I saw us was 23/10 after Wednesday's respective matches, but generally drifting out towards 11/4. Possibly expected money going on with the murmurs of Bruno and / or Joelinton not playing.