Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 23/10/22 @ 4:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

6 hours ago, LionOfGosforth said:

While I generally agree with that, and that we're just starting to really improve on that aspect of our team play, it's worth recalling that if Bruno knocks that chance in the bottom corner (or dummies it to Jow, who finishes), we're talking about one of the great team goals in the club's history.

Is there a replay of that online anywhere? I was at the game and I'd love to see it again 

10 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

So they let Joe train with an injured knee?

I’d expect bench at best for him. He’s carrying a knock and had to come off at half time only 3 days ago. He’d been limping for a good 10 minutes before that. Howe isn’t going to risk a longer term injury with him.

Be interesting what rotation Howe does on Sunday, can see Fraser starting, might make a change at the back, can Wilson start so soon again and who would come in for, Willock or Anderson (assuming he doesn’t chuck Shelvey in cold)? 

Read through The Fighting Cock match thread. Spurs fans seem very dissatisfied with the way they’re playing (boring overly defensive formation and lack of heart) and very pessimistic about winning (bizarrely). Pretty much all of us and all of them are expecting to lose, or achieve a draw at best. Football fans: we can be a strange bunch. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

Have to target Emerson, as he's absolutely shit. Romero is fantastic, but Dier and Davies aren't all that.

It will be a tough game, but we've every chance of getting three points here.

Be really interesting to see if we rotate players for this one.

The rewards for us winning there are significant. It would put us 5 points ahead of the scouse mob for a start. And 2 points off a top 4 place. 

Fuck, I can barely believe I just got to type that. 

We've got a chance, we're much more of a threat than we were at N17 last season. 

1 minute ago, Billy Warthog said:

The rewards for us winning there are significant. It would put us 5 points ahead of the scouse mob for a start. And 2 points off a top 4 place. 

Fuck, I can barely believe I just got to type that. 

We've got a chance, we're much more of a threat than we were at N17 last season. 

a win puts us fourth on goal difference, 2 points off 3rd