Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Was wondering what happened to the PFA Team of the Year so had a google search. 

The 50th PFA Awards will be held at the Lowry Theatre on Tuesday 29th August. The Awards will take on an exciting new format with further details to follow soon! 

On the night, we will announce the winners of the PFA Players’ Player of the Year winners, the PFA Young Player of the Year categories and each divisional Team of the Year will be named. In addition to the PFA Players’ Player of the Year and PFA Young Player of the Year, we will honour footballing achievement through the PFA’s Merit Award.

On 26/07/2023 at 05:49, Menace said:

image.thumb.png.74b22a6e2bb7d22c9ac64c2bbeafb8da.png

He's going to run absolute riot in that league. I just saw the highlights, I don't even think its Championship tier tbh.

:lol: We are never going to win a world cup.

34 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Incomplete financial reporting? Great investigation lads, charge people for info that’s missing, not the implications and reasons for why things are missing 

Only found out due to new owners submitting it when they found out. Same with Osasuna in Spain new owners realising something from old owners and it cost them their first ever European place. Uefa are fucking useless

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I know I've shilled for progressive football terms but this shite is going to turn me into @Rod

We do something similar at work with Consulting Bullshit Bingo. This one would have a full house on the football equivalent.

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I know I've shilled for progressive football terms but this shite is going to turn me into @Rod

Never expected that I'd ever want to physically punch a tweet hard in the mouth

Looks like Greenwood will play for us again. Lots of noise about it now. Adidas apparently given their approval also. 

Not sure how this is going to go down. Innocent in the eyes of the law, and now has a child with the victim. PR teams will be working overtime to repair his image.