Newcastle United 0-0 Crystal Palace (Newcastle win 3-2 on pels) - 09/11/22

Disco

Just now, Theregulars said:

There's also a bloke at my Thursday 7s who supports them who is one of those "a good football player is a shouty football player" kind of guys. Every time somebody is on the ball he tells you where to run for it and it's literally always the wrong option. Once fouled him despite him being on my own team (pretend by accident) just to get him off and shut him up, absolute pain in the arse.

I feel your pain. Last year I played with a few Americans who all know absolutely fuck all about how the game is played, but all loved telling me what to do when playing Centre Back. There were times when words were had...

Just now, JumpersForGoalposts said:

I feel your pain. Last year I played with a few Americans who all know absolutely fuck all about how the game is played, but all loved telling me what to do when playing Centre Back. There were times when words were had...

Honestly man it's an art form pretending you've slipped into the back of your own player studs up on their achilles. Just watch a 5 minute video on acting out an apology, job's a good'un.

Just now, SiLvOR said:

Croydon by any chance? I'm in the same boat, way too many Palace supporting friends :lol:

I took a wrong turn there once. Meant to go to the government building area and went along what looked like an absolute shit hole of a high street.

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Whatever happens - win or not - I’m not fucking happy about this line up, and I don’t give a shit who is in charge or how well they’ve done.  Fucking hate fielding reserves in the cups when we’ve not won a domestic trophy in nearly 70 years.  

Reserves. :lol: