[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

I've been out the loop for other reasons recently, but I've set everything else aside for today. 

Win or lose, we're a new club with a new future now. There won't be any more decades-long waits. 

Asides from winning the bloody thing, just one more wish... don't take it to penalties! I don't think I could stand the strain. 

Perhaps we could all agree to an amnesty on calling any of the players today? Mistakes will be made, tackles be mistimed & wrong choices made but who cares, were on the precipice of the greatest period of our lives with our team & I'm so thankful for where we are now compared to where we could of been

Were all going to have a brilliant day, win, lose or draw & its down to these lads who've taken us to the final

Just my thoughts but I know nothing 

Biggest worry is that nerves take over and the occasion gets to us, but I do like the way Howe got all the media out of the way on Tuesday so they've had plenty of time to focus solely on the game. I have the biggest confidence that we at least head into it with a solid game plan, I think Bruno will play the best game since he signed, we just have to stay composed and put the ball in the net. It's the only thing that's enabled this mini slump in form, take our chances and we're sound because we do most other things absolutely right. 

What a day yesterday. One for the ages. Just on the train back up. Still paralytic to be honest after 3 hours kip. Geordies everywhere. Not a manc in sight. Met loads of amazing Geordie characters young and old. Loads of well wishes from other fans. Grey's monument stowed off. Bloke pissed all over me trainers in Maccy ds the only downside but didn't let that spoil the party. Howay the lads!

14 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Perhaps we could all agree to an amnesty on calling any of the players today? Mistakes will be made, tackles be mistimed & wrong choices made but who cares, were on the precipice of the greatest period of our lives with our team & I'm so thankful for where we are now compared to where we could of been

Were all going to have a brilliant day, win, lose or draw & its down to these lads who've taken us to the final

Just my thoughts but I know nothing 

First time here?