Newcastle United vs. Liverpool - 18/02/23 @ 5:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

How much is a ticket/season ticket in the Platinum club, out of interest?

I was in there for the two friendlies before the start of the season. A nice big bar like that is appealing to be honest. Cracking view too

2 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

How much is a ticket/season ticket in the Platinum club, out of interest?

I was in there for the two friendlies before the start of the season. A nice big bar like that is appealing to be honest. Cracking view too

Close to if not over a grand I think? For a new one anyway, unsure on what people on the price freeze deal pay. 

My seat for this game was 67(!) quid so I imagine that's what it's about. Baulked at paying 67 like but with the availability at the time it was either pay that or don't get in, and like fuck am I missing any home games this season.

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Close to if not over a grand I think? For a new one anyway, unsure on what people on the price freeze deal pay. 

My seat for this game was 67(!) quid so I imagine that's what it's about. Baulked at paying 67 like but with the availability at the time it was either pay that or don't get in, and like fuck am I missing any home games this season.

Was gutted we never did seat moves this year as I was fancying getting in there where a few of my mates are. Over 19 seasons moved around loads for student prices, cheaper seats or to be with mates. Now demand is mental stuck in leazes corner next to two old blokes who stress when defenders have ball even when 3-0 up lol

26 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

We’re due a result, I think we’ll win.

Sir Bobby celebration, will be an emotional afternoon. We can definitely best them but they’re getting players back and some form unfortunately. Isak could be our weapon though, tailor made to have a go at that shaky defence. 

Not to sound like I'm posting on RTG, but the Liverpool fan at worked opened with "I'm guessing you lads will be delighted with a point from this?"

Aye mate, I'd be delighted with a draw v a side that's taken 8 points from 10 away games this season. 

To qualify that, a draw wouldn't be a terrible result, but delight is reserved for wins. There's no reason we shouldn't be looking for three points here.

Ngl been a bit worried at how we've played recently, the lack of vision without Bruno and our inability to score. Having said that Liverpool won't come with 10 behind the ball and we might find space for Gordon, Almiron and Isak to expose. I would be happy with a draw but we really need a moral boosting win going into the final.

18 hours ago, Skeletor said:

The level of brutality I aspire for in this match. "They won't allow us to stop scoring. They won't allow us!" as Tindall chokes Klopp to death on the sidelines whilst we bag our 6th.

Can we come out and surprise them like Rollins did with Reaigns here? Coming out with the Shield entrance and all. Really lived it at the time. Hoping we proper beat these cunts too by the way. Fucking hate Klopp.

Feeling very flat about this. Injuries/suspensions coupled with our loss in form (relatively speaking) has taken the sting out of this. After that joke of a fixture at their place, I couldn't wait for this game. Now, I just can't see us getting anything other than a draw. I'd imagine Howe/the players won't be feeling quite as defeatest as I am, however :lol: