Newcastle United 0-0 Leicester City (22/05/2023)

Mike

10 hours ago, Dave said:

Take care.

Yeah, you too, @Dave

Pssst, you know, actually this works out better for me, some of the new posters signing up in the summer will be all that, you know what I’m sayin. Why should I be mad?

At least he said goodbye this time. I just wish I hadn’t wasted my money on this stupid NO donation. Hey, you know what @Rich, you ain’t here to do nothing, you know. Ain’t like im still 30 years old. Ain’t like I’m going to to be sitting up every night, asking @Mike  when’s Dave coming back? You know? Who needs him? Hey, he wasn’t there to teach me how to embed multiple quotes in a post, but I learned, didn’t I? I got pretty damn good at it, too didn’t I, Rich? I got through Rafa leaving without him, I got through Steve Bruce without him, I saw Miggy turn into Arjen Robben without him. We scored FIVE goals in TWENTY minutes against Tottenham. He never even posted us a damn GIF! To hell with him!

I ain’t need him then and I don’t need him now. No you know what Rich, I’m going to get through our Champions League campaign without him, I’m going to watch us win something without him, I’m gonna get made a mod and be a better admin than he ever was. And I sure as hell don’t need him for that. Because, there aint a damn thing he could ever teach me about how to love NO.

Spoiler

How come he don't want us, man?

Edited by Shays Given Tim Flowers

4 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Yeah, you too, @Dave

Pssst, you know, actually this works out better for me, some of the new posters signing up in the summer will be all that, you know what I’m sayin. Why should I be mad?

At least he said goodbye this time. I just wish I hadn’t wasted my money on this stupid NO donation. Hey, you know what @Rich, you ain’t here to do nothing, you know. Ain’t like im still 30 years old. Ain’t like I’m going to to be sitting up every night, asking @Mike  when’s Dave coming back? You know? Who needs him? Hey, he wasn’t there to teach me how to embed multiple quotes in a post, but I learned, didn’t I? I got pretty damn good at it, too didn’t I, Rich? I got through Rafa leaving without him, I got through Steve Bruce without him, I saw Miggy turn into Arjen Robben without him. We scored FIVE goals in TWENTY minutes against Tottenham. He never even posted us a damn GIF! To hell with him!

I ain’t need him then and I don’t need him now. No you know what Rich, I’m going to get through our Champions League campaign without him, I’m going to watch us win something without him, I’m gonna get made a mod and be a better admin than he ever was. And I sure as hell don’t need him for that. Because, there aint a damn thing he could ever teach me about how to love NO.

Hide contents

How come he don't want us, man?

Definitely not holding back the tears when you wrote this. 

Just now, Nobody said:

Who won the half time challange? :lol:

Reuben got the first three, Mehrdad got fuck all, and Yasser cried off after shanking his third one.

15 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

The smell of bitterness all across other fans forums

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526vl2ao6sohworvkpna

Listening to talkshite on youtube, glanced at the comments and the bitterness is soooooo bad on there. Considering we have had to put up with the unjust deluded tag for years, some of the absolute tripe being spouted by other fans on there is ridiculous.

Edited by Stal

Among all of the joy and happiness with the outcome after the match, something that we may have overlooked during the players lap of honour around the pitch was that some of them may have been appearing for the last time at SJP. So probably not a proper deserved send-off for them.

5 hours ago, Pandamninator said:

They sure seem to bitch about money a lot - odd  considering we signed Bruno, Trippier, Botman and Pope for not that much more than what Nunez will potentially cost them.

What's Mo Salah's weekly wage these days? :lol:

Let them whinge and drink it in. 

5 hours ago, r0cafella said:

:lol:

some of them suggesting leaving the premier league, for reasons unknown :lol:

They already tried that though?

Good old Liverpool wanting to close shop and put other clubs out of business was it?

Great bunch of la’s la’.

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Reuben got the first three, Mehrdad got fuck all, and Yasser cried off after shanking his third one.

Yasser gave up before he hurt himself :lol:

The 2 lads who done the challenge before them... christ they were poor! 

3 minutes ago, Wilson said:

What's Mo Salah's weekly wage these days? :lol:

Let them whinge and drink it in. 

This fella from Brighton..what was it..70m? Alisson, Van Dijk, Nunez, Gakpo, Jota, Konate, Keita..cheap fellas

6 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Yasser gave up before he hurt himself :lol:

The 2 lads who done the challenge before them... christ they were poor! 

They always are. They always pick the people who have never seen a football before.

12 minutes ago, Stifler said:

They always are. They always pick the people who have never seen a football before.

There was one game (Spurs I think) where the lads got nearly everyone of them :lol: 

Poor lad who lost would have won in every other match. People who aren’t experienced footballers really struggle to lace it once it gets to the third ball or so. 

3 hours ago, nufcjb said:

Among all of the joy and happiness with the outcome after the match, something that we may have overlooked during the players lap of honour around the pitch was that some of them may have been appearing for the last time at SJP. So probably not a proper deserved send-off for them.

Was a bit of a weird ending I thought. Like a party when no one knew when to leave. Would’ve been nice if one of the owners or EH/Trippier/Lascelles had been given a microphone for a few parting words allowing the fans to then have one final song and leave en masse. 

Was still buzzing in pub afterwards but felt apart from a win that was the only thing that I’d of changed on the night.

Roll on Chelsea…