Chelsea vs. Newcastle United: 28/05/23 @ 16:30 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Would go with a mix of first team regulars, and some of the players that have been on the fridges in this game, it'd also hope Miley gets some minutes, though doubt he'll start.

Dubravka

Manquillo    Burn     Botman        Targett  

Bruno     Anderson    Longstaff   

Gordon                                        ASM

Isak

Karius

Manquillo

Lascelles

That big security guard with the tattoo on his neck

Targett

Anderson

Miley

Gordon

ASM

Shearer

Morphy

Let the other lads start their summer now

Edited by jack j

I'd do what I usually do on FIFA after I've won the league and play all the reserves/kids, but I doubt Eddie would copy me somehow :lol:

I'd like to see Targett, ASM, Gordon get starts, possibly even Dubs as well, for old times sake.

I'm so, so happy that it doesn't come down to this game. Sold my ticket and train yesterday - not because I didn't want to go, but the lad I gave it to hasn't been away since we've been taken over so happy to save the money ready for a (couple) of European aways next season.

Whilst it would be lovely to round off my favourite ever season following Newcastle with a win, I really wouldn't be against giving some of the fringe players a game. Saying that, it would be nice to finish ahead of Man Utd, but I think they'll win both of their games.

Definitely think we should get Bruno booked in for his op asap, and it would be nice to give Miley a run out at some point.

2-2.

Would like to see Gordon start, somewhere.

As much as I wasn't totally up for signing him (based purely on him as an Everton player), I do feel a bit sorry for him, that he hasn;t had the chance of a decent run in the team, with odd minutes here and there. His only few starts, he's come in and tried a bit too hard and it hasn;t worked.

Now with some fo the pressure off, I'd like to see him start, and hopefully settle in better..

11 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Hope someone who hasn’t got a goal yet puts one away. Botman, Gordon, Anderson etc

Botman deserves a goal. Gordon really needs a goal for his own sake. Same could be said about Maximin.