Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

Guest WalkervilleMag

i down in the smoke at the moment, and the waves down here are saying its because Dyer wants some sort of cut, loyalty payment from newcastle, ala like Barton from man city. 

i down in the smoke at the moment, and the waves down here are saying its because Dyer wants some sort of cut, loyalty payment from newcastle, ala like Barton from man city. 

Tell him were to go useless waste of space

That would make sense with SSN saying stall due to fee we will want west ham to pay us the loyalty bonus as we did with Man city

If that is true then I'll double the broken leg I wished upon him yesterday, it's two broken legs now for the twat.

Get West Ham to pay it, like we did with Barton.

Just get him out of the fucking club.

if thats true, and i wouldnt be suprised if it is, it just proves wot a horrible little cunt he is ... i really hope the worst for him... after all the support he has been given, even after the way he treated this club and the people in it, he should be giving us money, waste of fucking space .. drop dead you little bastard.

just who the fuck does he think he is?

Guest Deep456

rather have Pattison playing in midfield than that little s*** 

never enjoyed watching him play for the past few seasons...he was amazing about 5year ago

Lets not go overboard.

If thats true, then any last lingering thoughts that I may have had to wish him well are well and truly flushed down the bog.

As said... would be a fitting end and would sum him up perfectly.

Greedy, selfish, ungrateful cunt (If true). Can only wish the worst on West Ham for next season.

As much as i hate him i would choose Dyer over Pattison every time

maybe i over-exaduated  :razz:

You f****** what? :lol:

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

I thought picking on Kev thing was given a rest. 

Guest johnson293

While probably true that he hasn't actually handed in a 'transfer request', Allardyce has spoken of 'Family Problems' of which the only answer seems to be to move Dyer down south to be closer to them.

If true, then it is effect a transfer request, to be nearer his family - and we are doing him a favour!

Just shows though, we clearly didn't need the Dyer fee to sign Smith!!

:laugh2: ... ive been keeping my mouth shut lately ive just been a normal member and will be from now on so no taking the piss thank you  :razz:

Can't think of anything that would make me laugh that much tbh... :rolleyes:

Can't think of anything that would make me laugh that much tbh... :rolleyes:

Last night's Mock The Week came close, I thought I was going to be genuinely sick at one point. [/completely off topic]

Sorry, haven't been keeping up. Laptops been away getting fixed and I've been using the PS3, and its a chore.

from the mail.

'Dyer, who is desperate to move south to be closer to his family, last night found his hopes of joining West Ham fading when Newcastle's new owner Mike Ashley bumped up the price from £5m to £7m.

He was angry at the way the Hammers approached the midfielder and accused them of unsettling the 28-year-old before they were given permission to speak to him, which West Ham deny.

Ashley told the Hammers they would have to pay £7m, rising to £8m if the east London club qualified for Europe, to secure the deal.

There is a feeling on Tyneside that billionaire businessman Ashley is flexing his muscles in one of the first major transfers since he took control.'

from the mail.

'Dyer, who is desperate to move south to be closer to his family, last night found his hopes of joining West Ham fading when Newcastle's new owner Mike Ashley bumped up the price from £5m to £7m.

He was angry at the way the Hammers approached the midfielder and accused them of unsettling the 28-year-old before they were given permission to speak to him, which West Ham deny.

Ashley told the Hammers they would have to pay £7m, rising to £8m if the east London club qualified for Europe, to secure the deal.

There is a feeling on Tyneside that billionaire businessman Ashley is flexing his muscles in one of the first major transfers since he took control.'

What! Unable to undermime Ashley over incoming transfers, the nationals now try to portray him as an unrealistic negotiator picking on those little clubs out there.

from the mail.

What! Unable to undermime Ashley over incoming transfers, the nationals now try to portray him as an unrealistic negotiator picking on those little clubs out there.

Probably.

But did anyone here that he's got a thing against WHU?

I've heard that once or twice (once on here)

We could probably get more out of them, West Ham are throwing money about.

Given that he wants to leave, and it's Kieron Dyer, I wouldn't mind just getting him peddled now we can afford to do so, and just get on with our lives.