Steve McClaren

Dave

At the same time people are saying that Slaven Bilic is a world class coach. Well, he led Lokomotiv Moscow to their worst ever league performance and got sacked, before he failed to win the league twice with Besiktas - the only thing worth something for them. So... why is he so much better?

For English people and mentality someone with a foreign name is better valued and looked more sophisticated than someone local.

He's a decent manager as far as I can see. Had some successes, had some failures. He'll likely get you into the top 10, and at least give you a team to get behind.

Not that much of this matters anyway because of the owner who will choke any ambition. So in that sense, it simply does not matter.

Guest firetotheworks

Stuck it on an SD card instead of just Photoshopping it onto a camera. :lol:

Why's that funny? Your way is far more ridiculous.

Someone who can has the skills to make the image could put it on a camera screen in PS in less than a minute.

Or do exactly the real thing that they're trying to replicate in even less time. :lol:

@LukeEdwardsTele: John Carver and Steve Stone will lose their jobs today . Decks being cleared for the new man. More on @TeleFootball soon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Amazing stuff!!!!!

Fallign for McClaren already. Get in there my son!

Now that is good news. Carver was out of his depth as manager but once the decision was made to bring someone else in it made no sense whatsoever to enforce the existing staff on any new manager.

Time for some fresh ideas on the training pitch.

I wonder if he means lose their current Job and revert back to their normal role or leave club completely?

Didn't Carver automatically revert back to his regular role at the end of the season though? I'm guessing this is gone completely.

Guest Roger Kint

This gets me more excited. Throw Woodman in to the mixer too.

Fuck that Palace will pay compensation for him

It's the only way; you can't have the previous manager - who very much wanted the job - demoted and made the new guy's assistant. It's an awkward situation for everybody involved.

Pay him up and kick him out.

Also it shows that McClaren takes his role seriously, unlike Pardew who was prepared to accept anybody foisted on him as long as he got a wage. This is how any football club should be run, finally we seem to be seeing the light.