Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Tomorrow's Journal says we're expected to make another increased bid within the next 24hrs.

Sounds like we are determined to get him. Hope Lyon accept this time.

Ashley must be desperate to chalk down the first signing to JFK. Normally he'd have told OM to fuck off by now.

Tomorrow's Journal says we're expected to make another increased bid within the next 24hrs.

Ashley must be desperate to chalk down the first signing to JFK. Normally he'd have told OM to f*** off by now.

That would be a bit harsh, even for Ashley.

Dave is Kyle Chandler's character on Early Edition, except he can't prevent tragedies from happening. :lol:

I wonder if this new attitude is because Ashley doesn't want his mate Kinnear to look like an incompetent shithead, especially after his many, many boasts on appointment.

Like fuck would we pay any more than this in normal circumstances. :lol:

Guest pont-toon

sport.fr are reporting we have pulled out of negotiations.....

suspect this one could be played out for a while longer yet, wouldn't be surprised if it didn't get resolved until the back end of next month

Could be that they don't have any/many other targets and don't want to let Pardew 'win' and have Bent.

I'm ok with this :lol: mainly because i feel Gomis will offer more to the team than Bent would.

Probably, wouldn't be surprised if our list of strikers that we're 'genuinely interested' in doesn't contain more than a handful of names though, mainly due to our extremely narrow scope of who we'll go after which can often be a bit of a hindrance.

sport.fr are reporting we have pulled out of negotiations.....

suspect this one could be played out for a while longer yet, wouldn't be surprised if it didn't get resolved until the back end of next month

Probably based on the Daily Mail report, which looked like a load of bullocks anyway.

Guest bimpy474

Dave is Kyle Chandler's character on Early Edition, except he can't prevent tragedies from happening. :lol:

While some will be going "what ?". I know exactly what show you mean  :snod:

While some will be going "what ?". I know exactly what show you mean  :snod:

Nope, that show was a hit back here when I was a bairn :snod:

Also we would be best just giving them an extra million if it means we potentially finish a few places higher next season, it would even itself out. Nothing ever seems to really work out for us does it

So the player will probably go on strike & they'll have to pay wages for him until jan and we'll come back with an offer of 4m. I think Aulas is being a bit tough with this hardball lark & could come back to bite him in the ass.  They need the cash from this deal to buy another striker in this window aswell!

"guess who wins again pic on standby"