U23s & Academy

Skirge

5 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Looks like after an absolute age on the sidelines, he's now fit and starting to show a bit promise (Howe has included him as part of the squad preseason). He'a a regular for Mexico U21s, so must have a little bit about him.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Rafalove said:

I love that the headline and opening sentence aren’t really backed up by the quotes from Nobby, just a “yeah I’ll pass names along.” It’s honestly incredible Ryder still has a job [emoji38]

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting. Seem to remember .com's match report of that Boro reserves games suggested he didn't look up to much.

Still, if we think there might be a player there, no harm in signing him til the summer and if he's decent we can always extend. Hope it works out well for him.

Game against Lincoln City tomorrow night in the Pizza Trophy. Doubt they'll get a win but I do think it's good having the U21s in this competition, gives them a taste of what they could get themselves into if they go out on loan.

11 hours ago, Zero said:

In what way he is talented then? Just curious

Sounds like he had all the tools to do well but couldnt put it together on the pitch from reading West Ham fans comments about him

• 1 month later...