*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

Alan Pardew has been sacked from his last 3 jobs, says it all really.

Come to think of it, it's actually been ages since we sacked a manager.

KK walked, Kinnear dropped dead, and Shearer was ignored out of the club.

Pardew will drop Tiote to the bench and put Smith back in the first team. Then he'll sell Enrique and Coloccini for being too foreign and bring in some dog shit standard defenders. He'll also probably cancel Ben Arfa's loan as soon as he's appointed. Makes my skin crawl thinking that he could legitimately be our next manager :(.

The only logical reason is Ashley is not willing to pay what Hughton ask for --- probably he thinks by paying that kind of wages he should "find someone better".

In that case, the sooner to get rid of CH, the better, as the new manager could have a Jan transfer window and half a season to get used to the squad.

The assumption behind is Ashley is 100% sure we will not relegate this season and thus take a gamble.

Fxxk off Ashley, you cannot get a good manager by acting so disrespectful to CH now.  We will really get relegated. Jesus fucking Christ.

- A kick up the backside for the players who were getting too comfy.

I'm sorry, but if you seriously believe that then you are insane. This will turn the players into a pile of mushy s***.

KaKa is rather insane, tbf.

Hey, that's messed up. Cool your jets my friend.

It's meant in good humour, man. You're sound. :thup:

It's all good pal.

O0

The only logical reason is Ashley is not willing to pay what Hughton ask for --- probably he thinks by paying that kind of wages he should "find someone better".

In that case, the sooner to get rid of CH, the better, as the new manager could have a Jan transfer window and half a season to get used to the squad.

The assumption behind is Ashley is 100% sure we will not relegate this season and thus take a gamble.

Fxxk off Ashley, you cannot get a good manager by acting so disrespectful to CH now.  We will really get relegated. Jesus fucking Christ.

We all know he never takes all the consequences of his actions into account.

Sometimes his decision make sense from one simplistic, ego-centric, fucked-up point of view. It's all the other angles that make it look idiotic... the ones he can't see.

I've been exiled to Bournemouth, and a Southampton supporting mate who's a season ticket holder there says he was gutted when Pardew left, really rates him and thinks he's a terrific manager.

Just thought I'd put another viewpoint out there.

Never expected that to happen when i woke up this morning. We were in a poor spell and i was getting worried but to sack him now is a terrible decision. I stick to what i said last night, he should be given time up to Sunderland away. To sack him now is unbelieveable.

The only managers i would accept off the top of my head are: Jol, O'Neil, Lee Clark, Ketsbaia, Hitzfield