John Carver

Guest neesy111

Can only imagine how dripping with saliva his mobile phone was by the end of the call and how many names he dropped into the conversation. Throw in some free tickets that nobody else wants and job's a goodun

The dude is about as reptilian as you get, both in demeanor and appearance. Makes me think the licks are actually just part of his way of identifying when something nearby is emitting heat.

And fuck her for backtracking so quickly, and just because of a slobbery phone call from this fucking snake.

Probably giggs, but...

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/john-carver-tells-alan-shearer-and-his-critics-newcastle-s-players-are-giving-me-everything-1-7231636

If 7 consecutive defeats and the poorest quality of play I've possibly witnessed by this club is down to the players 'giving everything', what's in store if the players start giving less? Doesn't say much for the quality of our players, does it.

F*cking plank.

Quote: A toon fan who accused boss John Carver of being threatening and abusive has backed him to save the club from relegation.

Eh!?? The only reason we're battling relegation is because of him you daft tart!!

You couldn't make this s*** up FFS. It's like a horrible soap opera written for retards, by retards.

I'm tempted to get a ticket near the dugout and then abuse the cunt so he calls me. Then ring the chronicle and emphasise what a massive cunt he is.

Thought exactly the same t'other day. I'd abuse him all game, wait for him to bite back then beat him up.