Mehdi Abeid joins Panathinaikos

Colocho

I'm going to convince myself that I just didn't see him play as MOTM worthy as he did those run of games b/c it's gutting to see a player who basically finally resemebled what we lacked in terms of physicality and presence at the center of our midfield in years...

Good luck to him, this kid came back and bossed Yaya/City and Liverpool.

I'm going to convince myself that I just didn't see him play as MOTM worthy as he did those run of games b/c it's gutting to see a player who basically finally resemebled what we lacked in terms of physicality and presence at the center of our midfield in years...

The "manager" watched those two performances and thought nah, doesn't deserve any more games, soon after. How does that happen?!  :lol:

The "manager" watched those two performances and thought nah, doesn't deserve any more games, soon after. How does that happen?!  :lol:

I blame his Algerian friendly match soon after that basically was so typically :anguish: for us

Not too unhappy about the decision, we have many players who can play in his position already. Gives Anita a better chance of getting games who I think is the better player anyway. Hopefully we can get at least one LB or CB in before the window shuts, although he probably sees Haidara/Dummett fighting for LB.

Quite sad to see him go as he showed some promise last season. We seem to have a load of bang-average players jostling for 2 CM positions so I suppose getting rid of one of them isn't bad although he isn't the one I'd have chosen.

Always looked a bit nervous when he played for us, understandably as he never got close to being first choice. Had a cracking run of a few games which made a lot of us think he's more than just an average midfielder.

Thank at a club where he's treated like he belongs he's got a much better chance of being a bloody good footballer. Good luck to him.