Gervinho

Dave

Amusing.. but Barton to be fair was absolutely embarrasing.

So was Gervinho. I mean if you're gonna hit Joey do it properly. He slapped like a fucking woman. Still evened things up after Song got away with stamping on Joey deliberately.

That dive when he was up against Ryan Taylor up near the corner flag was absolutely disgraceful. Not even the faintest touch and he still bought a free-kick off the ref.

Am sure he'll improve but wasn't that impressed today tbh. Quick and tricky but was up against a poor set of fullbacks and his end product was nothing short of woeful. Reminded me a bit of Jonas when he first arrived actually.

Amusing.. but Barton to be fair was absolutely embarrasing.

true, but for me if barton had stood up and laughed at him gervihno would have stayed on the pitch and he flagrantly broke the fucking rules

barton had to go down for him to get what he deserved imo

Pardew: "He is one of the best players in the league, trust me, I tried to sign him".

He can get fucked though, the diving cunt. Arsene needs to take responsibility for his diving and slapping as well, he surely must make sure that his players don't go acting like that in their debuts when everyone are watching? He's now already made himself a reputation for being a diver, not the best start in a new league.