Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

It was a clear yellow and easily could have been red. The look on Valencia's face suggested to me that he knew it was a bad challenge. Valencia has been on the wrong end before which made the challenge a but worse for me.

Yeah a second yellow was the minimum he should have gotten and it could easily have been a straight red, to get nothing at all was a joke.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Pardew should have ranted on how Valencia tried to end Anita's career. That seems to be how things are done.

He should have at least flagged it up, was a farce how Valencia didn't get his marching orders, already being on a yellow and all that.

Been very amused at the same hypocrite gloryhunters defending that dangerous, if not intentional challenge on Anita, screaming the place down at the Swansea players clearance that hit Van Persil's swollen head !!!!

Pardew should have ranted on how Valencia tried to end Anita's career. That seems to be how things are done.

He should have at least flagged it up, was a farce how Valencia didn't get his marching orders, already being on a yellow and all that.

Was the worst decision of the match for me, if I was Pardew I would have been absolutely raging.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Was the worst decision of the match for me, if I was Pardew I would have been absolutely raging.

I thought he would have been raging in his post match interview over the challenge, but you cant slag off referees though, apart of the game i disagree with.