Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Pardew should have ranted on how Valencia tried to end Anita's career. That seems to be how things are done.

He should have at least flagged it up, was a farce how Valencia didn't get his marching orders, already being on a yellow and all that.

Was the worst decision of the match for me, if I was Pardew I would have been absolutely raging.

Valencia sent off in the 94th minute makes no difference to us, the game was over. Pardew was rightly more concerned that Anita might miss some games.

Marveaux dropping deeper and Obertan in a front 3 for Arsenal?

Not getting carried away with Obertan's performance yesterday but we don't really have many options..

I think Tiote and Bigi with Marveaux ahead of them and Obertan as part of a front 3 with Ba and Cisse is the best we could put out.

Pardew should have ranted on how Valencia tried to end Anita's career. That seems to be how things are done.

He should have at least flagged it up, was a farce how Valencia didn't get his marching orders, already being on a yellow and all that.

Was the worst decision of the match for me, if I was Pardew I would have been absolutely raging.

Valencia sent off in the 94th minute makes no difference to us, the game was over. Pardew was rightly more concerned that Anita might miss some games.

It might deter other Man U players from injuring ours in future? The correct decisions should still be made, regardless of how long's left.

Not getting carried away with Obertan's performance yesterday but we don't really have many options..

I think Tiote and Bigi with Marveaux ahead of them and Obertan as part of a front 3 with Ba and Cisse is the best we could put out.

:thup: Will Pards put out that formation though? That's the question.

:thup: Will Pards put out that formation though? That's the question.

There's not a lot of options with Perch having to play CB.

It's ironic, but a front 6 of:

Tiote          Bigi           

Marveaux

Cisse              Obertan

Ba

is one of the best-fitting formations we'd have had this year. A natural winger on the left, an attacking midfielder in front of two defensive midfielders. Cisse is the only one who sticks out, but he's improving every game out on the right.

It's time Cisse starts uptop in a 4-3-3. Play Ba on the wing now, preferably on the left where he can take as many shots as he wants from 200yards. But please let Papiss start as a striker, or don't play him.

It's time Cisse starts uptop in a 4-3-3. Play Ba on the wing now, preferably on the left where he can take as many shots as he wants from 200yards. But please let Papiss start as a striker, or don't play him.

Cisse goal yesterday showed wat he can do up top without Ba getting in the way. Ba was way out on our left as Oba put the ball in. Vintage last seasons efforts.

Awful cowardly tackle Col, but we can't have managers raging at officials mate. The FA wouldn't like it for a start.

Thing that got me, if it was the other way around their players would have left the ref in no doubt it was out of order and their manager would still be going on about come next game's pressie. Think we're a bit of a soft touch.