Not worthy of a thread - Euro 2020 edition

Disco

31 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I've been very impressed with VAR so far this tournament. It's picked up all the obvious errors, it's been quick and there have been no massive controversies.

Yeah, it's been so much better than the PL VAR. 

Uefa says it is "confident" the semi-finals and final of Euro 2020 will be held at Wembley but has a contingency plan amid concerns around England's coronavirus restrictions.

The Times reported the games could be moved from London to Budapest if VIPs are not given an exemption to England's strict quarantine rules.

Fuck the rest of ya. 

1 hour ago, Pata said:

Yeah, it's been so much better than the PL VAR. 

Made a post a while back regarding how it's seemingly only the PL that can't utilize VAR correctly and the 'cause simply has to be that the PL refs are dogshit.

General point: really enjoying this tournament. Only been a few shite games and overall its good stuff. Had a big BBQ with mate not seen since Covid, drinking and watching the footy all day yesterday. Class fun. Off to Durham T20 today, let's go. 

Edited by samptime29

So UEFA didn't keep their promise of a priority window and just released the England game to general sale. All previous ticket holders got was an email, which went into my junk. All category 3 tickets were gone by the time I noticed but managed to get 4x Cat 2 tickets at 2.5x the price I paid previously. Classic UEFA.

On 20/06/2021 at 18:38, nufcjb said:

Is there no more babes edition for this Euro?

Not enough crowds, I've not noticed cameras picking many out. The cameramen during the England games seems intent on picking out the fattest, baldest blokes like. :lol:

51 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Game and goal of the group stages?

for me Denmark v Russia, Christenson’s thunder bastard. 

That was a cracker. Really enjoyed Netherlands-Ukraine and obviously Portugal-Germany too. 

Best goal surely Schick?