RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest bimpy474

The only hope we have is that Carr is doing the finding, dazzling JFK with the player he's found and JFK sweet talks Ashley in to buying him.

If that's not the setup, were fucked.

This.

If it is like that it would be a nice surprise, unfortunately i fear not.

We can only hope it's some kind of money laundering scheme to run cash through the books and out of the club and he's not really going to do anything.

:lol: We can only hope it's something terribly illegal. It's fucking bad here.

They should bring back Graeme Souness as director of club discipline too.

Nile Ranger as Youth Ambassador, Michael Owen as fan's representative and Maggie Thatcher as posthumous Eternal Club President, like Kim il-Sing.

I'm not quite sure what to say. Quite clearly an attempt to undermine Pardew, he resigns without compensation and JFK steps in as manager saying he'd have got us in the Champions League if he hadnt got ill

Nile Ranger as Deputy to the above.

Mike Williamson promoted to 'Jumping Training captain', a new role.

Guest bimpy474

What does Mrs. Bimpy have to say?

I just played her his press conference, she said. She liked the fact he pulls journos up on their bullshit. And then added he's a bit sweary though.

Nile Ranger as Deputy to the above.

Mike Williamson promoted to 'Jumping Training captain', a new role.

Kenny Dalglish appointed senior nepotism executive on 5 year deal.

Paul Dalglish appointed striking coach.

If they brought back Souness, it wouldn't be worse.

Kinnear is a fucking joke. A loudmouth fossil that would have been a staggeringly bad appointment 20 years ago, when he had some relevance.

Souness would be much more respectable in front of the media, but even less capable and more destructive behind the scenes.  Its like choosing between a piece of shit and a piece of toxic shit with a bow on it.

If they brought back Souness, it wouldn't be worse.

Kinnear is a fucking joke. A loudmouth fossil that would have been a staggeringly bad appointment 20 years ago, when he had some relevance.

Couldn't put it better myself.

The only hope we have is that Carr is doing the finding, dazzling JFK with the player he's found and JFK sweet talks Ashley in to buying him.

If that's not the setup, were fucked.

Might as well present our new players to Prince Phillip.

"Here's our director of football, Joe" 

"Is this the new lad?  At least this one's not a fuckin kraut, eh?  Look's like a bit of a fuckin' poofta though, didn't wear pink boots in my fucking day. "

Stephen Harper ‏@steveharper37 1m

I was taken out for a Fathers Day lunch to compensate for my early start,now with Alan Thompson of Celtic fame discussing @NUFCOfficial #mmm

He'll be fucking mortal by now.

It feels like the end of the world tbh. I haven't cried in years but I came close earlier.....we're firmly stuck in hell for a long time. To see all these other clubs with likeable people, people with good intentions and people with dignity. Then I look at us and it's like all our nightmares have come true. Right now, it hasn't sunk in because I've managed to laugh and get distracted. But come tomorrow, after one sleep, the reality will hit me. We're in deep trouble.

Guest Slippery Sam

Someone has SBR's comments about "what is a club, anyway?" as his signature. The answer, of course, is 'the fans'.  Well this fan gave up going to SJP three-and-a-half years ago when Llambias first mooted the re-naming of the ground, as that was enough for me. Decisions like Wonga and today's shite don't half reinforce my decision to keep my money to myself.