NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheeky bid for Wickham?

Would be excellent IMO.

fits the bill. Holds up the ball well. RTG would be lovely as well.

From what I've seen, he's big and strong, but not much else.

I'd prefer Riviere, because I don't know him and I've got room to fantasise about how good he's going to be.

Guest Roger Kint

(Remy) Didn't we have a fee agreed as part of the loan deal?... Just thinking the £8m might apply to us rather than the £15m...

That's what we were led to believe last season although now his loan to us is over maybe that fee is no longer valid where we are concerned.

The Remy bid fell apart due to minor issues like the player having no interest in coming here. Seriously doubt the club have given him a second though tbh

Cheeky bid for Wickham?

Would be excellent IMO.

fits the bill. Holds up the ball well. RTG would be lovely as well.

From what I've seen, he's big and strong, but not much else.

I'd prefer Riviere, because I don't know him and I've got room to fantasise about how good he's going to be.

doesn't need to be if he gets the service :pardsgrin:

Yeah I got that. :lol:

Just doesn't make sense to me.

Come to us and if you do well and someone good wants you we'll not be dicks about you using us as a stepping stone however if it's someone who isn't so good we want market value.

Want at least one more striker and MYM to St Etienne in The Journal tomorrow. Wonder if we could get their manager in exchange.

I doubt Yanga-Mbiwa would have been allowed to play for 90 minutes against Oldham if he is getting sold in the next week. Too much risk of picking up an injury and stopping the deal you would have thought.

Want at least one more striker and MYM to St Etienne in The Journal tomorrow. Wonder if we could get their manager in exchange.

I doubt Yanga-Mbiwa would have been allowed to play for 90 minutes against Oldham if he is getting sold in the next week. Too much risk of picking up an injury and stopping the deal you would have thought.

Yeah this.

Lee Ryder linking us with Benteke in his post-match write up and reckons Villa would be willing to talk. We all know Ryder is a twunt and surely this one is pie in the sky?

If we are after Benteke then we should go after Lukaku first as he would be available for around about the same money and would be a better option.

Lee Ryder linking us with Benteke in his post-match write up and reckons Villa would be willing to talk. We all know Ryder is a twunt and surely this one is pie in the sky?

If we are after Benteke then we should go after Lukaku first as he would be available for around about the same money and would be a better option.

You're looking at upwards of £20m for Lukaku. Not really the same kind of money for Benteke.