NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would concede it may be good for link ups / commercial benefits mind but from a footballing POV nah, no way.

In other spurious news - http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-wire/newcastle-linked-with-move-for-argentinian-striker/

Have you seen him play? How's he look?

Not seen him for Nice but OK without being great for Boca. Always struck me more of an in the box player rather than a getting involved elsewhere player.

Not particularly quick, not particularly strong, doesn't usually have one outstanding attribute...... but does get goals.

Sounds like Cisse's twin.

Guest reefatoon

I would concede it may be good for link ups / commercial benefits mind but from a footballing POV nah, no way.

In other spurious news - http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-wire/newcastle-linked-with-move-for-argentinian-striker/

Have you seen him play? How's he look?

Not seen him for Nice but OK without being great for Boca. Always struck me more of an in the box player rather than a getting involved elsewhere player.

Not particularly quick, not particularly strong, doesn't usually have one outstanding attribute...... but does get goals.

Sounds like Cisse's twin.

Impossible, he is a completely different shade of aga.

Newcastle United have made an informal enquiry about the possibility of signing Manchester City defender Micah Richards, Goal understands.

It's THAT f***ing boring.

Would be happy with it though :thup: be a huge upgrade on Taylor IMO. And he's a unit, which people seem to he crying out for

Huge upgrade on Taylor? He's first and foremost a RB who's got similar weaknesses to Taylor at CB in addition to being small.

Newcastle United have made an informal enquiry about the possibility of signing Manchester City defender Micah Richards, Goal understands.

Would be happy with it though :thup: be a huge upgrade on Taylor IMO. And he's a unit, which people seem to he crying out for

Huge upgrade on Taylor? He's first and foremost a RB who's got similar weaknesses to Taylor at CB in addition to being small.

English though, so +10 points  :p

Not sure about that like.  Never seen Richards handball something for no reason then try to hide it with a comedy routine.

Well, he's twice the defender and attacker Debuchy is, to be fair.

I'd rather bring him in to replace Taylor than Debuchy.

So if we bought him tomorrow you'd play him at CB with Coloccini and keep Debuchy in the side?

Aye, OK. :lol:

Well, he's twice the defender and attacker Debuchy is, to be fair.

I'd rather bring him in to replace Taylor than Debuchy.

So if we bought him tomorrow you'd play him at CB with Coloccini and keep Debuchy in the side?

Aye, OK. :lol:

Rather than play Taylor?, yeah I would.  Its far to early to give up on Debuchy, not so in Taylors case.

He can play both positions and would do so if he came here. Most teams have 6 or 7 defenders they are confident in. There is nothing revolutionary about this. Currently, the cover for our right back is our left back and a centreback who is constantly injured, the cover for our centrebacks is Mike Williamson, and the cover for our left back is completely unproven.

He's a very poor CB lets be honest here.... but if he can rediscover his form and fitness over a couple of years ago he would still be a very good signing.

Mainly because at his best he's a very good RB and doesn't suffer from the physical and pace battle that Debuchy does.

Also despite his size he's capable of being a danger in both boxes.

Can't see this happening at all, though it could if we were as ambitious as a team with a pretty much full 50,000 seater should be. Richards should also go somewhere where he'll be first choice because he's not far off being England right back. A decent run of form could do it.

Richards-HBA on the right side would be very tasty.

He's a very poor CB lets be honest here.... but if he can rediscover his form and fitness over a couple of years ago he would still be a very good signing.

Mainly because at his best he's a very good RB and doesn't suffer from the physical and pace battle that Debuchy does.

Also despite his size he's capable of being a danger in both boxes.

The thought of someone coming here and rediscovering their form :lol:

An awesome talent who looked like England's nailed-on future right back at one stage, but he hasn't developed like he should. He makes mistakes with his positioning and doesn't concentrate enough. I imagine that he was so physically dominant in the early stages of his career that he could play off the cuff and get away with it. At the top level, that's not enough.

I'd take the chance, because if he gets good coaching and applies himself, he'd be a really great player.