Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Whats actually situation with him in Paris? Is there a chance for him to move this January?

I wish I can see him play in Premier League again to get reminded of what we had...

He's now wanted but dosn't want to move (possible reason a few posts above),  you won't see him playing again until next season, quite an odd situation.

“What I am going through at PSG is very complicated, I feel like I don’t exist. You have to understand how to live like that. One day, my life as a footballer will stop, there will be more difficult hurdles to overcome, like illness. But to learn how to longer exist when you felt that you existed with what you did before, it is hard… This suffering, I am taking it as an apprenticeship for the theatre of society where all comes to an end one day.”

Dont see why he hasnt just left if it's that bad

“What I am going through at PSG is very complicated, I feel like I don’t exist. You have to understand how to live like that. One day, my life as a footballer will stop, there will be more difficult hurdles to overcome, like illness. But to learn how to longer exist when you felt that you existed with what you did before, it is hard… This suffering, I am taking it as an apprenticeship for the theatre of society where all comes to an end one day.”

Dont see why he hasnt just left if it's that bad

Can we just buy and use him as our striker?