Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

59 minutes ago, Dan Gleebals said:

He has premiership experience and has 2 years left on his contract, so I would have thought that is quite low, albeit would take it and get his wages off the books.  A decent backup for a lower level team, but probably not first name on the teamsheet.  Been reliable for us, nothing more really. 

[emoji38]

14 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

If we get £6M for him we have someone very astute at doing our outgoing transfers. Made a pretty coin on Wood/Jonjo and now Darlow. 

we made close to nowt on Jonjo. 

Good luck to him - nothing at all against him!

Another good servant and I'll never forget his two pen saves at Forest on a Friday night and that double save at the Leazes (can'[t recall who against but I'm sure Casillas retweeted it!).

The fee isn’t really all that important in the grand scheme, but £6m is fair money for an English, PL-quality backup keeper (I know that’s debatable, but I do think he’s good enough to play second fiddle for a bottom half PL side), who likely has the better part of a decade left in him.

1 minute ago, Deuce said:

The fee isn’t really all that important in the grand scheme, but £6m is fair money for an English, PL-quality backup keeper (I know that’s debatable, but I do think he’s good enough to play second fiddle for a bottom half PL side), who likely has the better part of a decade left in him.

Especially in this market. Pope was highway robbery and rare. Darlow has two years left on his contract too.