C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Still need more details obviously but on the face of it it's not exactly crime of the century like. Nicking a taxi to get you back to a hotel is ridiculous but hardly worthy of more than a severe bollocking. What's a bit more sinister is the fact that it's being driven about by someone who, I'm assuming, has  had a bit to drink. I've presumed that obviously but I don't think I'm going out on too much of a limb in saying that. That cranks it up a bit from just banter. I could be totally wrong like.

Wait, they've nicked a car under the influence of alcohol right? What more needs saying, some piece of shit does that they'll end up in jail no?

Still need more details obviously but on the face of it it's not exactly crime of the century like. Nicking a taxi to get you back to a hotel is ridiculous but hardly worthy of more than a severe bollocking. What's a bit more sinister is the fact that it's being driven about by someone who, I'm assuming, has  had a bit to drink. I've presumed that obviously but I don't think I'm going out on too much of a limb in saying that. That cranks it up a bit from just banter. I could be totally wrong like.

Wait, they've nicked a car under the influence of alcohol right? What more needs saying, some piece of shit does that they'll end up in jail no?

Nah, I've presumed they'd had a drink. There's obviously a chance they were out until the early hours on the lemonades.