C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

If it wasn't for a massive deflection, a slip by the keeper, a shyte penalty decision and a world from an almost impossible angle we'd be 5 points better off in the last week!

:lol:

:spit:, that thread is gold. What does becoming a Newcastle fan in these circumstances even mean? Criticising the manager when he hasn't won in 12 games?

Palace fans are up there with the best in the league. We were behind the team for 90mim today despite not winning in 12, not many other fans would be but especially not Newcastle.

Geordie fans are so bad the team probably prefer playing away from home. You could hear the boos on MOTD starting when they went 1-0 down yesterday and the atmosphere turned more and more hostile as the game progressed. They're the most deluded fans in the country and we will never be anything like them.

i agree that singing Speroni's name wasn't too helpful but hell will freeze over before we're anywhere near as bad as that lot.

Ok. I'm done.

The most pathetic thing is they've only had one bad run with this moron in charge, but they think they're in a position to compare themselves to us.  They've seen fuck all yet, we suffered this cunt for years, deluded twats.

That interview :lol: What a fucking whopper.

It's absolute gold. He's gutted for himself as well :lol:

Remember when he paid tribute to himself for something as well. I think for the 2014 summer transfer window :lol:

:lol: ahhh man I'd forgotten about that "I've done really well" or something like that? Anyone got the full quote?

Re: Cabella

A lot of work has gone into his signing and I'd like to pay tribute to my staff, in particular Graham (Carr) and myself, Lee (Charnley), Mike (Ashley) and everyone on the board.

EDIT: ffs

Oh no, their fans are turning into us :lol:

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=158856

What a bunch of pathetic drones :lol:

Slagging us off for booing when losing at home to Bournemouth while 19th in the league, patting themselves on the back for being cheery and not blaming the manager for a 12 game (2 and a half month) winless streak :lol:

Can't wait to see how many of those change their tune next season when it gets even worse :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

The longer they don't cotton on and the less pressure he's under, the more damage he will do, so that's a good thing.