sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just seen this shared on Facebook - not as good as the 'get your season tickets now' advert that used to be on Tyne Tees!

That's very canny :thup: I've done that - gone to the match with my old man, as a kid (he no longer goes) and I've taken my little girl to a few Toon games as well. :)

Guest firetotheworks

What appeal was he hoping to win after admitting to grooming and fingering a 15 year old girl? Katie Hopkins reckons the decision is 'utter madness'.

:lol:

It's fucking nuts like. The appeal, not the decision obviously.

I think your "aye I did it, what yi gannae dee?" quote probably isn't that far from the truth. Probably followed by "ah, reet." when it dawned on him that he's technically a paedophile and the perverted grey area of fair game age in his own mind isn't reflected in society or law, aside from the terminal morons and that attention seeking cunt. 

What appeal was he hoping to win after admitting to grooming and fingering a 15 year old girl? Katie Hopkins reckons the decision is 'utter madness'.

:lol:

It's fucking nuts like. The appeal, not the decision obviously.

I think your "aye I did it, what yi gannae dee?" quote probably isn't that far from the truth. Probably followed by "ah, reet." when it dawned on him that he's technically a paedophile and the perverted grey area of fair game age in his own mind isn't reflected in society or law, aside from the terminal morons and that attention seeking cunt. 

Saw a comment when trudging through the Daily Mail website. Imagine if he was a muslim :lol:

What grounds did he have to launch an appeal? :lol: if there's grass on the whicket? f***ing hell

He'd already appealed the conviction itself and lost, This appeal was about the length of the sentence. Guess he was claiming it was unfairly lengthy, and only because of who he is.

Glad he's lost it. Hopefully he's enjoying his time inside, and made lots of new 'friends'.  :knuppel2:

you can tell what the implication is - "Wish they'd let him out so we can sign him again."

He groomed one of their own fans. How can you even want to defend him?

He scored multiple goals against Newcastle in their recent run in the derbies. I think people downplay how important that is to a lot of their fans. Same thing goes for a few pages back where it was expressed that there should be sympathy that Ellis Short has somehow held them back over the last few years by subsidising their PL existence.

For us the recent derby run has been a bit shit and symptomatic of Newcastle being shit in general.For that lot, to have had 10 years uninterrupted in the top flight and beating us 6 times in a row? These are their golden years man!!