sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

She Sat in his car at midnight

Her lips were all a quiver

He gave a text

His cock fell out

And floated down the river

They're bound to be worried. NUFC keeping McClaren is what they (and Norwich fans) wanted. We were almost certainly going to be relegated under McClaren. Appointing a new manager might give us a 'new manager bounce' (which Sunderland fans know all about). The fact that NUFC have appointed a manager with a decent record will be extra concerning for them. We can't be any worse anyway.

Guest Phillipealbert

The dream is that the new Rafa team hump the groomers in the derby, all whilst there is 90 minutes of 200 dB peado chanting, aimed squarely at the fans, with bedsheets and everything.

Make it happen. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rafa is just a Spanish Maclaren !

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/rafa-is-just-a-spanish-maclaren.1209879/

I've said it before but the lack of very basic knowledge of the game on Ready to Groom is staggering . Spent less than 2 minutes on that AIDS-virus of a site and found...

"I'd have been more gutted if the mags had went for Moyes or even Pearson."

"To be honest they would have been better with Bruce."

I'm not making this up. I'm not arsed though because I can't recall a time when an opinion of theirs was so (a) wildly inaccurate and (b) utterly insignificant.

The dream is that the new Rafa team hump the groomers in the derby, all whilst there is 90 minutes of 200 dB peado chanting, aimed squarely at the fans, with bedsheets and everything.

:lol: I hope so. I do enjoy the bed sheets at your place.

I've got to be honest and say I'm not looking forward to the next few weeks because I think Benitez is your best appointment since Robson by a long way. I'm just hoping that even he can't do anything with that shambles of a defence of yours. We'll see......it should be fun, in a horrible way.

Guest ElCid

:lol: I hope so. I do enjoy the bed sheets at your place.

I've got to be honest and say I'm not looking forward to the next few weeks because I think Benitez is your best appointment since Robson by a long way. I'm just hoping that even he can't do anything with that shambles of a defence of yours. We'll see......it should be fun, in a horrible way.

Keep hearing off you mackems about the 'shambles of your defence' - I agree but still conceded one less than your one remember that.