Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - Saturday 7th May 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Decky

Will it be Richardson at left back?  With cissokho suspended and Amavi dead,  townsend needs to cause havoc HBA style

Or is Richardson out too?

It's not the left back Townsend needs to worry about, it's the left-sided centre half who will be looking to crunch him when he cuts inside and then looks to make room for the shot again and again and again and again.

So Brummie, are your team so shite that they don't watch scouting vids and develop rudimentary strategies to stop the opposing team's most "in-form" player and his one trick? Because, given our troubles crafting chances, the whole result might hinge on the answer to that question.

I keep saying it, a Pardew, Carver or McClaren team would come unstuck for certain in this game, this is Rafa's team, no way he let's that happen. We've been punished for so long it's hard to see how things have changed.

This this this.

Will it be Richardson at left back?  With cissokho suspended and Amavi dead,  townsend needs to cause havoc HBA style

Or is Richardson out too?

It's not the left back Townsend needs to worry about, it's the left-sided centre half who will be looking to crunch him when he cuts inside and then looks to make room for the shot again and again and again and again.

So Brummie, are your team so s**** that they don't watch scouting vids and develop rudimentary strategies to stop the opposing team's most "in-form" player and his one trick? Because, given our troubles crafting chances, the whole result might hinge on the answer to that question.

You're bitter about Townsend for some reason, which is weird. He goes down the outside and puts in a good early ball on his right plenty of times, hardly a one trick pony.

Buzzing to see these mocking banners shoved back down our throats for the next hundred years as we inevitably join Villa in the Championship next weekend.

Born on a relegation day. Might as well get the bairn used to it.

Name the baby after whoever scores the winner. Jamaal Rocker has a good ring to it. Sadly, so does Rudy Rocker

I really didn't understand the Villa supporters bitterness towards us when we went down. I hope we don't drop down to their level with banners etc, but it probably will happen.

Born on a relegation day. Might as well get the bairn used to it.

Name the baby after whoever scores the winner. Jamaal Rocker has a good ring to it. Sadly, so does Rudy Rocker

If the bairn ever becomes a wrestler, maybe.

Oh dear

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/3759/FispVB.jpg

Fair enough if we were safe, but that's fucking risky.

Never mind risky, it's pathetic. :blush:

Ffs. Wish these idiots would stop that shit, we are potentially about to get relegated ourselves.

Just gives people ammo to fire right back, aye if we were safe, no problems. They way the carried on at their place when we got relegated was unreal.  Villa never bothered me but after that day I despise them.

Even if we were safe that's rubbish.[emoji38]

:lol; Yeah, this above all else.

By all means rub their noses in it if we're safe, but that looks like a child scrawled it and is hanging it up in juvenile pride.

Question for brummie. I know you've said it countless times that we shouldn't fear your lot but I can't have that fearless feeling when we've been equally as bad as you all season. I haven't seen a full Villa game for a while so was wondering. Is your defence the one that will keep us out or is your attack creative and lethal enough to hurt us? You might say neither but out of those two, which one could be the one that will stun us more? We seemed to have sorted our defence and it's a bit organised but could our attack have a good day against your defence? Is Bunn better than Guzan?