Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Isn't Perez wanting away from Arsenal in a strop because they gave 'his' #9 to Lacazette?

I think more that they didn't play him ahead of the strikers they already had and they sign another for 50m rather than anything to do with a number

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/lucas-perez-discovered-via-arsenal-website-that-alexandre-lacazette-given-his-no9-shirt-a3595046.html

In that conversation Lucas, who was left out of Arsenal's pre-season tour squad with a view to securing an Emirates exit, told Law that he felt "cheated" and that seeing the No.9 shirt handed to Lacazette was “the final straw” and “an ugly gesture”.

Wish we'd just go and buy Lucas Perez for the 13m+/- and then try and bring in Lucas Vasquez and Angel Correra on loan (with view for perm. deal?).

If that happened then Ashley died and someone found his bank details.

Wish we'd just go and buy Lucas Perez for the 13m+/- and then try and bring in Lucas Vasquez and Angel Correra on loan (with view for perm. deal?).

We all wish that but it's never gonna happen

We all wish that but it's never gonna happen

I know - but you'd think that LP would be able to cover striker, #10, winger positions. LV would be a winger, and AC would be a #10/winger.

Guest firetotheworks

Sounds like a creep.

Yeah man, God knows what he does to deodorant can lids.

[emoji38]

[emoji38] biggest mistake of my forum life admitting to that

SURE!!!!!!!!!!!      Or was it Lynx [emoji38]

Hans strikes me as a Lynx Java, man. And by that I mean that he strikes me as a proper misfit.

Imagine the pace and precision in that front line  :drool:

Dwight Gayle would bang goals in for fun with that group around him. Merino and Shelvey sat behind. Would be a sneaky fun counter attacking team.

Imagine the pace and precision in that front line  :drool:

Dwight Gayle would bang goals in for fun with that group around him. Merino and Shelvey sat behind. Would be a sneaky fun counter attacking team.

If it happened, man.

:sweetjesus:

Sounds like a creep.

Yeah man, God knows what he does to deodorant can lids.

[emoji38]

[emoji38] biggest mistake of my forum life admitting to that

SURE!!!!!!!!!!!      Or was it Lynx [emoji38]

Hans strikes me as a Lynx Java, man. And by that I mean that he strikes me as a proper misfit.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

It's probably the same stuff so this is likely all in my head but I find womens deodorant much better than mens (which seems clammy as fuck) - so I lace myself with this and walk about smelling proper lush. Unfortunately they don't come with lids.