Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

btw, Ibe would be class for us in the Champ.  Derby fans raved about his performances for them.

He scored 5 in 20 appearances playing from wide.

He'd be class in the championship, possibly because that's his level. I haven't seen that much of him I admit, but he looked particularly shit against us.

Was talking to a Leeds season ticket holder at the weekend and he said Taylor was his favourite player and one he'd be most gutted about going. He said that Cook (now at Bournemouth) and Mowatt are decent and said that Byram isn't that good but he had a good month or so just before January and his contract was expiring hence why the interest was so high in him, but he really hopes Taylor sticks with them as he's got potential to be better than Byram

Was talking to a Leeds season ticket holder at the weekend and he said Taylor was his favourite player and one he'd be most gutted about going. He said that Cook (now at Bournemouth) and Mowatt are decent and said that Byram isn't that good but he had a good month or so just before January and his contract was expiring hence why the interest was so high in him, but he really hopes Taylor sticks with them as he's got potential to be better than Byram

I agree with the bit he says about Byram

Regarding Ibe. I'd agree in trusting rafa. Heard he has been frustrating lazy and getting a little big headed at Liverpool.

For what it's worth I watched him play for derby against Norwich two years ago. You could tell there was something about him but he had a bad game. Looked surprisingly slow and ineffective (I realise he isn't slow but he did looked it that day). Both was a surprise finding out who he was later.  Craig Russell was their best player that day by a mile.

I loved the look of Ibe when he first came through but he hasn't really done that much. Talented though.

[i trust Rafa]

A lot of Liverpool fans I speak to say he has more natural ability than Sterling. They want to keep him but accept Klopp to make best decision.

I loved the look of Ibe when he first came through but he hasn't really done that much. Talented though.

[i trust Rafa]

A lot of Liverpool fans I speak to say he has more natural ability than Sterling.

In fairness they would say that :lol:  I'd be interested if they thought that well before Sterling left and i doubt it.

What's Ibe's best position? Attacking central/wide?

£15m + Ibe would be great. Or the more the merrier

Some Dennis Wise YouTube scouting has him playing on the right wing mostly for Liverpool but seemed to have played mostly on the left for Derby.