Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Next 2 weekends crucial with Brighton at Barnsley and Huddersfield playing Reading and then Reading go to Brighton. We have 2 home games in that time and could do with 6 points.

I reckon we then need 6 points from Brighton, Huddersfield and Reading in those 3 away games.

Guest palnese

There's still close to a third of the season left if my mackematics are correct. The teams from 3-6 have smaller

and less quality and will eventually crumble.

Next 2 weekends crucial with Brighton at Barnsley and Huddersfield playing Reading and then Reading go to Brighton. We have 2 home games in that time and could do with 6 points.

I reckon we then need 6 points from Brighton, Huddersfield and Reading in those 3 away games.

Win our next 2 home games, and a draw at each of those 3 away games might not be the worst results. I'd certainly take 5 points from them.

Still think we will be ok asx Reading and Huddersfield and the others will drop points. I would be concerned if I was a Brighton fan though as their form has dipped. Win the next 2 will put us in a stong position. Key though is the next 3 games after with a minimum of 5 points required as anything less and we will be looking over our shoulders big time. After those 3 games we have a very decent run in especially at home.

Our next two games are:

Villa- No win this year and no win in 8 games

Bristol City- 1 league win in 12 games

LL then.

For what it's worth, Huddersfield are also still in the FA Cup (albeit playing Man City) and they only have a small squad. Hopefully they'll pick up a few injuries and suspensions and drop some daft points.

We've got a great chance with two winnable home matches and considering Reading play Huddersfield coming up and then Brighton play Reading. Win our next two games and we could be in a very healthy position going into those three tough away games.

Nothing is ever straightforward with this club but got a great chance coming up.

We're doing alright. 4 wins and 2 draws in our last 6. QPR was a disaster but 2 wins in the next two and our form is looking really good.

The form is, the performances aren't. I know it's a results business but I've always thought if thought if you are getting results when not playing well either your performances will get back to a good level or you'll  start getting the results the performances deserve.

Brighton had been in a similar sort of run over the new year, not playing well but getting results.

The league table does give a bit of a spook knowing we've Huddersfield and Reading hot on our tails but I recon we'll still do it. 7 wins and 3 draws, or just simply 8 wins from 15 games and 89 points alog with our superior goal difference will see us over the line I have no doubt. That's the minimum of course. Really we should be winning 10 from 15 or better.