Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Spurs have slapped a £300m price tag on Harry Kane apparently

Seems reasonable, to be fair.

Aye, there isn't a young striker comparable to Kane at the moment, closest is Jesus but no way he would leave City.

The problem being that Maguire has been distinctly average since moving to Leicester.

Gets far too tight to players and has been turned numerous times, with goals being the consequence.

Passes the ball okay and runs forward every now and again, plus he’s English so aye, it’s unsurprising.

He looks good enough though. Just took a look at his stats and he's already played 282 games and he's only 24.

The problem being that Maguire has been distinctly average since moving to Leicester.

Gets far too tight to players and has been turned numerous times, with goals being the consequence.

Passes the ball okay and runs forward every now and again, plus he’s English so aye, it’s unsurprising.

He's basically Mangela - big, strong - his passing is bang average: plus he's slow as anything

Maguire looked far too big to me when Leicester played up here. He’s bloody huge; I can’t see him as anything other than a stopper I’d imagine Vardy and Mahrez have him on toast in training. Didn’t look like he had much of a football brain either.