Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

¡¡¡Valencia, feliz centenario!!!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Me llegan los ecos hasta aquí, hasta Newcastle, donde ya estamos trabajando y perfilando la nueva temporada, de lo que ayer fue el inicio, de forma oficial, de las celebraciones del 'Centenario del Valencia CF'. Por eso quiero felicitar de forma muy especial a los valencianos, a los valencianistas del todo el mundo y a toda la gran familia 'ché' en una efeméride tan especial para todos. Será un periodo intenso, emotivo, muy a flor de piel, de estos cien años haciendo historia en la rivera del Turia. Bonitos recuerdos, imborrables lugares, entrañables personas, amigos muy queridos... También me gustaría agradecer sinceramente la deferencia que ha tenido el club valencianista a la hora de incluirme en este vídeo oficial que os adjunto y que nos ha enviado el gabinete de prensa del club, gracias Álex, a ti y a todo tu equipo empezando por Javier. Que lo disfrutéis todos, que los disfrutéis mucho. Amunt Valencia!!! Y por supuesto, COME ON TOONS!!!

Valencia, happy centennial !!!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I hear the echoes here, to Newcastle, where we are already working and outlining the new season, of what was yesterday, officially, the celebrations of the 'Centennial of Valencia CF'. That is why I want to congratulate the Valencian people, the Valencianists from all over the world and the entire 'ché' family in a very special anniversary for all. It will be an intense, emotional period, very close to the skin, of these one hundred years making history on the banks of the Turia. Beautiful memories, unforgettable places, dear people, very dear friends ... I would also like to sincerely thank the Valencian club's deference at the time of including me in this official video that I have attached and that the press office of the club, thanks Alex, You and all your team starting with Javier. That you enjoy it all, that you enjoy it a lot. Amunt Valencia !!! And of course, COME ON TOONS !!!

:smitten: :smitten: :love: :love: :rose: :rose:

Such a classy bloke.