Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm sure theyre very interesting to read but when i pop on here at work for a quick read and see his posts, i have to just skip the whole thing.

Same here, even though I think he's a decent poster for the most part. Maybe I should bookmark them and come back to them when I have some spare time. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

:lol: Fuck the haters  :smitten:

Nah seriously, it doesn’t bother me if people don’t read my shit, not these days, if it helps generate a debate great, if not, so what. It’s actually quite carthic for me to jot down my thoughts and not have to engage verbally face to face with people which I couldn’t be bothered with where Ashley is concerned anyway. It always just ends up as he’s a cunt and hope he dies anyway.

I don’t hope he dies personally of course, financial ruin, divorce, kids hating him etc. oh aye :D

[emoji38] Fuck the haters  :smitten:

Nah seriously, it doesn’t bother me if people don’t read my shit, not these days, if it helps generate a debate great, if not, so what. It’s actually quite carthic for me to jot down my thoughts and not have to engage verbally face to face with people which I couldn’t be bothered with where Ashley is concerned anyway. It always just ends up as he’s a cunt and hope he dies anyway.

I don’t hope he dies personally of course, financial ruin, divorce, kids hating him etc. oh aye :D

The twist and turns are endless O0

Guest Howaythetoon
:lol: I might say it and think about it, but as much as I hate the cunt, I wouldn’t wish death on him or anyone really. To many he’s a good bloke, father, husband or partner or whatever, and he does employ a lot of people.

:lol: I might say it and think about it, but as much as I hate the cunt, I wouldn’t wish death on him or anyone really. To many he’s a good bloke, father, husband or partner or whatever, and he does employ a lot of people.

:hmm:

:hmm:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/0690afca-ce6f-316a-8a7c-ffd99d262353

A damning & fair reflection of the working conditions (on home soil) provided by a sporting goods chain *which at one time was the sole hold-out* and refused to sign up to a universal agreement (within the sports apparel industry) designed to end the exploitation of sweatshop child labour in Asia.

*or still is (?)

:lol: Fuck the haters  :smitten:

I certainly don't hate your posts HTT, they are obviously well thought out, it's just most of the time i havn't got time to read them. The rest of the time i just can't be arsed. I have a pretty short attention span.